Sunday, June 23, 2013

My New Treasures #19


My New Treasures is a weekly feature here at Paperback Treasures to showcase all the books I received over the previous week. I do not take credit for this idea.



Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Something Like Normal by Trish Doller (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)


2 comments:

  1. Wanderlove was so much fun! I'd love to just wander around the world :)

    Enjoy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty books this week! I hope you enjoy everything! :-)

    My IMM
     

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...